I do love my red lipstick but I also love a smokey eye with a nude lip. Nude lips are the perfect companion for dramatic eyes. In my case, a smokey eye paired with a nude lip really makes my green eyes pop. It’s appropriate for all seasons and every occasion. Here are a few tips I use when I try to achieve the perfect nude lip.
– use a lip liner. I find it gives it some definition and depth. Without it I feel the look just seems somewhat washed out. I like Stripdown from MAC and Subculture also from MAC.
* NARS in Honolulu Honey (love it with a bold smokey eye)
* Dior Rouge in Angelic Beige (it is absolutely perfect)
* MAC in Blankety (the perfect neutral color)
– I am more of a lipstick fan but on the occasion that I opt for a nude gloss to complete my nude lip, these are my favorites.
* MAC in Underage (more of a pink nude)
* MAC in C-thru (more of a peach nude)
* NARS in Turkish Delight (pretty pink nude)