Not all beach weddings are casual. Looks can range from extremely casual to black tie. So the first thing you should do is check the wedding invitation to find out if there is a notation about the formality or attire.
If it says “black tie optional” it suggests a formal beach wedding and it is probably in the evening. Gentlemen should wear a dark suit and tie if that is the case. Plan ahead!
-STAY AWAY FROM WHITE (it takes away from the bride)
– vibrant colors and prints are welcome
– if you opt for a plain dress, you can add a colorful statement necklace or bold jewelry & accessories
– if you MUST do black, pair it with gold boho jewelry
– a GREAT alternative to wearing black is navy, it’s just as slimming
– think light, breezy dresses and strappy sandals
– don’t forget your sunglasses