It’s important to note that what works best for me, may not work best for you. Also important, what is your skin type.
1. I start by removing my makeup with a makeup wipe. I like the Neutrogena Hydrating wipes. They are really gentle and don’t irritate my skin. I also use the Mary Kay oil free eye makeup remover to remove any excess eye makeup.
2. Cleanser- I wash my face every morning and every night. I have been using Biore Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser for a while. I like it because it doesn’t irritate my skin, and is really gentle. I also love Caudalie Instant Foaming cleanser. I use the Clarisonic brush with these cleansers.
3. Toner- I tone after cleansing with Liz Earle Instant Boost Skin Tonic. This removes any remaining bits of oil, dirt and debris.
4. Serum- At night, I do use a serum. It’s from Murad- Complete Reform with firming serum.
5. Moisturizer- for daytime I use Dr. Hauschka Rose Day Cream Light. At night I use Embroyolisse Lait-Creme.
6. Eye Cream- I’m loving the Instant Eye Smoother from L’oreal Revitalift Miracle Blur. Clinique All About Eyes is also a nice option.