What’s not to love about red lips?? Red lipstick is classic, elegant, versatile and everyone can wear it. Quite simply, red lips are the lbd of beauty.
– If you have thin lips, avoid deep, dark reds as they will make your lips look even smaller.
– When you wear red lip shades you don’t have to play up your eyes. You can get away with down playing them.
– Red lips look best when your lips are moisturized and flake-free. Before you apply your lip color, ensure your lips are exfoliated & hydrated. I like Rodan and Fields lip serum.
– DO NOT wear pink with red lipstick. The colors clash and it will take away from the simple, bold effect that the red lip offers.
– Red lips are a statement! Just like a fabulous piece of jewelry, heels or a to-die-for handbag. Enjoy!
– For medium to dark skin go for a dark, deep wine red. I like Nars Lipstick in Afghan Red.
– A berry lip looks great on brunettes. Loving Makeup Forever Rouge Artist Intense Satin Blackcurrant for brunettes with golden-beige skin.
– For light to medium skintones try Dior Addict Lipstick in 951.
– LOVE a striking cherry lip on fair complexions. Try Rouge Allure Lipstick in Passion.